Wednesday, March 08, 2006

Unwilling third party

Now, the married teacher who has a crush on me can't talk to me without making the eyebrows of the boys do a dance and giving us knowing looks & noises. I usually would pretend not to notice anything wrong, but I tried to hush them today while the teacher was blushing. Hmm...a man in his mid or late thirties blushing in front of his students. Apparently I am his type and many people already knew it before me. Well even if not everyone knew that, it was made known to the whole school today! During the intervals between the performances, we had a "interview the teachers" game. And he was boldly asked by the MC, "So, do you like Cynthia or Miss XXX(a young & pretty JTE in this school)?" His answer was neither one of us because he suddenly decided he likes Mrs XXX. So the whole school knows now. And will it travel back to his wife whom I worked closely with at the first school and will she be waiting for me with an axe when I go back?!! Crap, I truly hope she doesn't & will never know because even though I didn't do anything it's embarrassing to have to face her. Her desk is just next to mine! And sitting opposite me is another married teacher who had called me on my mobile a few times before without me picking any of his calls..... Why can't men just stick to the women they chose? Hnnn!

No comments: