Tuesday, March 14, 2006
Shaolin Soccer Fan
There is a 2 nensei boy who has the "English is the most boring subject in the universe" look on his face all the time. I have never seen him smile or open his mouth in class. There are many students like him. But he's kind of special. Because one day he came up to me after class. It really caught me by surprise because he hasn't shown any interest in English. Well, he really isn't interested in English because he wanted to speak to me in Chinese! :) He's learning a little and wanted to ask me some questions. During our conversation test, he mentioned that he likes "Shaolin Soccer". So maybe the reason why he likes Chinese is because he likes kung fu. :p I used to not like him very much. But now, we would smile at each other and I would say "Ni hao!" to him. In reply he would say "Ni hao!" sheepishly. It's nice that I got to connect with him in another way.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment