I'm beginning to like table tennis very much. Finally there's a sport that isn't too hard for me! Although I like tennis too, it requires a lot of strength to hit the ball and a lot of running. One boy praised me for being a strong player at table tennis today! Wow....I actually got praised for being good at a sport. But I think I was just lucky as my performance varies from time to time. Starting this week, I'm going to play table tennis with a few 2 nensei boys from the track & field club on Saturdays or Sundays at the town hall. It was such a coincidence that as I was talking to them after my tennis practice yesterday, I discovered that they do it every Sat and Sun at the town hall for fun. As my apartment is really near the town hall, I told them I would join too. It made them even happier when I said I would buy chocolates for them this Sat. heh. This is such a nice arrangement as tomorrow will be my last day at this school, but now I can still continue to keep in touch with some of the students here.
Another good thing is that my supervisor gave me permission to go for the club practice at school for a few hours every day during the spring break...yatta!
Thursday, March 23, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment