Saturday, February 11, 2006
Don't screw it up
I was discussing with my Japanese tutor about my future plans. She mentioned that my time in Japan now can be considered very important and useful for me...perhaps a critical time that may map out the future that I'm going to lead. As my job is so easy and gives me lots of free time (which sometimes I despair over because I like to be more challenged), I have lots of time to plan and work at where I want to go from here. Most of the time, people are too occupied with their current jobs or studies to have the luxury to stop and think about their future. In this sense, I'm extremely lucky. But because it's a critical time for me, I'm also afraid that I'll screw it up. What if things don't go according to my plan and circumstances banish me back to square one? Sometimes I feel really scared....that perhaps I'm not cut out to be something I hope for. I really hope I'll not lose my bearings, stay on the right track and have more confidence in myself.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment