I hurried up with my school lunch on Fri as I had an elementary school visit in the afternoon. I didn't have to rush, but I was eager to leave the school. I was getting kind of sick of the attitude of the JHS students in this school. It was fun being with the elementary school kids. Together

with Peter (AET from Melbourne) and two other Japanese ladies, we sang songs, played games and set up a McDonald's store so that the kids can practice ordering and serving in English. But one thing about being with younger children is that they deplete your energy level easily. I remember always being so tired and

sleeping on the bus every day after 1/2 day of teaching at the Japanese primary school in Clementi. So although I love teaching them, I wouldn't ever consider being a full-time kindergarten or

elementary school teacher.
No comments:
Post a Comment