Tuesday, February 07, 2006

Sakura & Chicken

My principal at the third school is an animal lover so it's not surprising to see a few animals lurking around. And during our lunch break, I would always see these three 1 nensei boys cleaning the pen of the duck, Sakura, and the chicken, whose name I don't know. Instead of playing sports or chatting idly with their friends, these kids sacrifice their play time to care for the animals. And ηŸ³δΊ•γγ‚“, the boy handling Sakura happens to be a really good student in English class. Very cheerful and participative! I wish there are more kids like him, positive and with a heart of gold.

P.S Sakura seems to like me as he would always follow me around when I approach the pen. But I'm quite afraid of him when he's out roaming freely because he likes to peck people with his beak!

No comments: