Finally, I got my hands on the pineapple tarts that I've been dreaming of for months..although they're pretty crushed! And I can't stop munching on them now. There's so few that I can finish them today! These pineapple tarts went through many hands and travelled a long way here. First my mum got them from my nanny (whose friend makes them), and passed them to my uncle who then passed to Pauline who came to Tokyo for a holiday. Because Pauline didn't have time to meet me, she left them at the concierge in her hotel. And I went to Grand Hyatt Century Hotel after my salsa class in Roppongi to collect them today. Wow...so many people and so much trouble involved just for erh....10 or so pineapple tarts!! Ok.... plus some other stuff I asked my mum to pass to Pauline. But thanks to everyone who was involved in this big project of getting my favourite tarts to me!And I can't wait for another batch to come because my very good friend has finally couriered me a box of pineapple tarts yesterday from Singapore. Yatta! I hope they're good. Arigatou!
2 comments:
Its not Hyatt Century hotel, its Grand Hyatt lah! :)Anycase glad u got the tarts. I think the hotel staff prob crush it coz they were alrite when i pass it to them. Anycase Bon Appetit! Sorry didnt get to bring the rest of teh cookies over coz I had to bring other stuff for other frens and my bag was stuff! I had to buy another bag to bring my things home from Tokyo!
Oops, I thought it's called the Grand Hyatt Century. Anyway, it was really weird to go to such a posh hotel to collect something so cheap! Hehe. Roppongi Hills always makes me feel so intimidated as I walk past the expensive boutiques and the rich & super fashionable! :p
Post a Comment