Sunday, February 12, 2006
Welcome to the cabaret world!
I was walking back to Roppongi station after my dance class when a Japanese man in a black suit walked to my side and said "キャバクラーの仕事、、、". I always quickly walk past whenever I get approached by strangers so it took me a second to absorb what he said to me after I shunned him. He was scouting me as a cabaret hostess!! Hah...If I've had just stopped for a moment, I would definitely have given him a dirty look. Do I look like I'm in need of money or a loose woman? It would really have been more insulting if he was scouting for an AV girl. One of my guy friends here think that I look like Ijima Ai, a very famous AV actress (retired). And I refuse to accept that!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment