Friday, May 05, 2006

Golden Week

It's the Golden Week this week. We've been having public holidays since Wednesday. I didn't do anything particularly exciting. It has just been a time for me to go out every day. My girl friend (Del) was just commenting that she hasn't seen me for a long time and doesn''t know how I look like now. So this is the latest me. :p I had my hair done this week & am still trying to get used to it because there are too many layers, which makes me look just like the Japanese girls! Hrrh. I always go back to the same hair salon with foreign hairstylists in Tokyo but it was a Japanese girl this time round. The Japanese hairstylists can't cut one's hair without too much layering.

I don't know if I'm using Golden Week to talk about my hair or using my hair as an excuse to talk about my not so exciting Golden Week...........

No comments: