Friday, May 26, 2006

Unexpected letter

I became a sudden "celebrity" after it was announced that it's my last day at this school (although I have to come back for Sports Day tomorrow). My girl fans came up to me in a line asking me to sign on their English files. Some were asking me not to leave and when I said that I have to, they said no. I didn't expect such a reaction as I never had to sign anything at the previous schools. It's funny that AETs are treated as celebrities by some students.

No boys except for Ikeda-kun asked for my signature. For some reason, the boys here are very shy. What I didn't anticipate was a love letter from him too! Argh, I really didn't want it because I was freaked out after he started to pay too much attention to me. After saying that he loves me many times, he asked me to write him back if possible. Of course, I'm not going to do anything of that sort because what does he want me to say?! Coincidentally, he has the same first name as another boy who's always sending me messages!

If God is puzzled as to what I want, I want to say that all I want is an older (than me), mature guy who happens to be wonderful to fall in love with me, and not some teenage boys or married men! Thank you.

No comments: