I was right to guess that the new AET (girl) might not be a Caucasian because she's half-Japanese! Janet and I were looking at the information of the 2 new AETs at the BOE today. The guy is from America and judging superficially from his essay, we thought that he's very American.
Janet is so funny. Last year, when she knew that I was coming as the new AET, she worried that I would be more popular and take away the attention from her. So, she told me not to worry about the new girl taking attention away from me. We saw her photo and she's pretty and tall. But I told Janet that it's ok for the new girl to take away some attention as long as we click. But it's NOT ok if we don't and she claims all the attention ! Janet thinks that we should be able to as she's half Asian and has lived in Asia when she was young. I don't know as it's really hard to know a person just from reading a few papers. But let's just hope & keep my fingers crossed!
Tuesday, May 30, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment