I got some news about the new AETs from my supervisor today. The BOE has requested for a girl and a guy. But we don't have any other information yet. As usual (I'm the only exception), the BOE has requested for participants from Canada, the UK, Australia and the US. I'm really nervous about who's coming....just like how one feels on a blind date when you don't really know what the other person is going to be like. Although in my case, I don't really care about the guy who's coming unless he's my type...haha! I'm hoping for an ABC girl who doesn't like to party and club.
Day by day, I get wearier & wearier of this job. I didn't come with great expectations as I've heard how the JET programme is like. But still...experiencing it for myself now, I feel all the negative things that most disillusioned JET participants feel. Spending time on my personal interests here is helping me to cope. At least I have the time to do what I love doing. I pray that my 2nd year here won't be too bad.
Monday, May 22, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment