However, as it's a hot day we got a treat from the principal. We had the honour of eating hiyashi (cold) udon that he made himself at school! I offered to cut the spring onions and prompted varied comments by the teachers. I don't know why but people like to judge how well you cook from the way you cut! I may not be an excellent cutter but I think I can cook pretty well! My mum isn't very meticulous about her cutting too, but everyone loves her cooking. Anyway, I love the principal as I look upon him as a father figure. He's very handsome for his age and looks like the type of main character from the movie, "Shall We Dance?". We may not always talk and I may not always understand him as he talks too fast, which makes it hard for me to pick up his Japanese. But I just like him and behave like a little girl when we're talking. I guess it's natural since he's old enough to be my father. I am drawn to men that are fatherly figures probably due to my childhood. Although the other type I favour (like the Korean actor, Won Bin) is the total opposite. Like what my tutor pointed out, I only prefer the polar opposites when it comes to men!
And guess what? I bought my table tennis racquet through the school today.
Tada....my very own brand new racquet!! It's the first time I've ever owned a sports equipment (excluding skipping ropes & weights). With this racquet, I proudly joined the 1 nensei in their basic practice to correct my receiving form. Just like a newbie.
No comments:
Post a Comment