Friday, January 27, 2006

Boys all grown up

Don't the boys look all grown up in their school uniforms? I love Japanese school uniforms..both boys' and girls'. I'm insanely jealous that the girls can look so cute in theirs while in Singapore, we look dull and frumpy in ours! :p And the boys look so smart whenever they wear their uniforms. Don't get me wrong...I don't have a fetish for men in uniforms!

It was my last day at this school today. I didn't announce to the students here in class unlike at the previous school. Because I only had classes with the 3 nensei, and I don't like the 3 nensei in this school. They're unresponsive and half-dead, and bore me to tears! I swear that the atmosphere in their classes was so claustrophobic today that I almost couldn't breathe. I was really glad after finishing 3 continuous classes with them. We had to sing the song "Top of the World" in class (I could only hear the JTE's & my own voice), but certainly no one was feeling at the top of the world!

But I would miss the 1 nensei here. Fortunately or unfortunately, I would bond with my students very well at the last week. And after that I would disappear to the next school. See how my experience abroad has trained me not to become too attached to people. Tsk tsk.

No comments: