

I happened to have my camera with me when I bumped into these kids. See the gang leader? He definitely likes to be the center of attraction. The little girl is his sister. They look exactly the same, minus the hair and height difference! And the boy, yes the one with the perpetual runny nose, is the poor little bullied boy. This time after giving him another tissue paper, I educated him on dirty tissue paper. So, he obediently blew his nose and kept the tissue to himself...ahhh such a sweet boy. The kids, amused that I was so interested in taking their pictures, were giggling gleefully at their own cute faces on my camera.
1 comment:
Wahhhh so adorable kids :) thanks for taking time to shoot them, see how easy it is to get good shots of kids, just get close, interact with them and snap away please remember to take your camera everywhere Cynthia :)
Also a DSLR is a digital single lens reflex. Quite a mouthful hence the abbreviation. Its those cameras you see that can interchange the lenses. They are faster and autofocus is more accurate. But the most important thing is that when you press the shutter release they fire straight away and theres no delay, thus its better at capturing those little fleeting beautiful expressions. Disadvantage is that they are bigger sized and more expensive.
Post a Comment