
How embarrassing can it get...I actually fell from my bike while U-turning to take a second look at the kids in the cart!! Oops. But it was a really funny sight to see five kids being pushed around in a cart. The nursery worker or teacher was taking them out on a stroll. The little girl in the Mickey jacket is the sweetest, as she was the only one who waved and smiled at the camera for me. :)
9 comments:
oh man Cynthia thats just adorable Id love to have seen that pushcart in person....my mind boggles as to how I would have shot it if I was there!
And Im really glad you are staying for another year...means more interesting posts for me to read...
I didnt realise that you have to move from school to school and never get to develop strong friendships with the kids...shame that.
Hey, the runny nose boy's name is Tsubashi. I think so...because I tend to forget people's names easily. Writing it here will remind me, that is if it's correct in the first place..
Yeah, you would probably have done a much better job than me & not fallen down as well! :0
I have 4 JHS to rotate in my town. So I get to spend only around 2 months in each school. But staying another year means I would go back to all the schools at least twice.
Hey Julian, Happy Lunar New Year! Wondering if you went travelling during the CNY holidays. Would like to see your photos if you have!
Cynthia, I think we must surf the net at the same time :)
I had a rather worrysome CNY and been in no mood to shoot. Reason is my external hard drive that I archive all my photos on had crashed on friday and Im not sure if the photos on it are recoverable. The shop I bought it from is shut for the last 4 days because its public holiday.
Basically, all my high resolution original copy digital photos of bali, vietnam, thailand are on this drive as well as some treasured friends photos.
This is the one and only bad thing about digital - its so easy to destroy (unlike negatives). I knew I should have made copies onto CDROMs.
if I cant recover the the data, then all thats it....Im not sure how im going to react as I really gave it my all in those photos.
I guess you could liken it to if blogger somehow died and you lost all your posts, anyway fingers crossed.
I'm very sorry to hear that. That really sucks. How about those that are already on your web site? Can't you save them?
Oh those website ones are low resoulution optimised only for viewing on a computer screen. Each photo is roughly less than 200K in size and no good for printing quality.
The original uncompressed photos straight from the camera is about 13,000K in size (13 megapixels). Its many many magnitudes of difference in detail. Anyway fingers crossed, hopefully I get a quick fix tomorrow :-/
Hey, any luck with your photos?
Noticed that many people suggested that you're in the wrong job in their comments to you. So what wrong job are you in? :p
Post a Comment