Sunday, January 08, 2006

What a day!

I must be the most guilty person in the world today. Although I don't know what I'm really guilty of. Perhaps it's guilt from wasting a sunny but very cold Sunday. Woke up at around 1 p.m today, and thus had no time to go to my salsa class at Roppongi. I could, but I would have to rush like a mad woman. But I hate rushing on weekends. So what have I been doing? In fact, I'm still in my pyjamas (changed my top though).

Tried to lighten my guilt from not going to class by watching the salsa DVD I bought at the dance school. Only felt worse that I could have enjoyed myself and given myself a good workout if ONLY I had went! Idled my time on the Internet over some unimportant stuff. Was reading a book, "Where Rainbows End" while at the back of my mind, a voice kept telling me, "It's time to vacuum!" So I couldn't really enjoy my book, but my bum just refused to raise itself from the couch. Trying to plan what I can do tomorrow to make up for the lovely day I've wasted. But my friend hasn't replied me. She's probably still in America or suffering from jet lag. And now trying to decide if I should go vacuum my apartment or continue reading my book after I'm finished with this post.

If this happens too often, I'll be dead. Because I think I'll be so consumed with guilt & regret that I'll eventually die from an overdose.....

No comments: