About the kids I saw today...I was going back to my apartment from my Japanese lesson when I saw a little girl sitting on the stairs. I could see the other kids hanging around the block. I was interested to know what they were up to. Soon, the other kids came up the stairs too. The girls were too shy to tell me. So the gang leader told me that the other kids are his enemies and proceeded to demonstrate it by shoving the poor little boy beside him to the ground! I gasped and asked him to apologise, but he said, "No, I'm not doing it!". I'm pretty sure he's the gang leader because I often see him giving instructions to the other kids. Although being small and pretty cute, he's a naughty and rude leader. He once punched Janet in the stomach and called me obasan (aunty)! After I "lectured" him about his rudeness, he called me onechan (elder sister) the next time he saw me. But now, he usually ignores me.
Anyway, I asked the little boy if he was ok and he looked as if he was about to cry. So I helped him up and seeing that his nose was running (not blood, don't worry), I offered him a tissue paper. He blew into it a few times and returned it to me! So I had to bring the dirty tissue back to my apartment to throw. Isn't it amazing the things that kids do sometimes?? :0
Monday, January 09, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment