Have been out of action for some time. This is my state of being for the moment. Inactiveness..... The long holidays have made me a very lazy person. Also, the cold gives me an excuse to just stay home. I'm even reluctant to go to the supermarket for my groceries. Luckily, I was smart enough to stock up for the New Year holidays. :p
Although I did do a day of happy shopping at Omiya before the New Year. It was all things that I need! And a few presents for other people. It felt good carrying a bag of heavy stuff. Talk about retail therapy! Also spent New Year's Eve at Yuliang's place with the other guys. I haven't had crab for ages and his crab steamboat was pretty good. It was good meeting up with Alex andMichael too. It's been a long time since Alex hung out with us. Still as goofy and mean to me as usual. Our group never seems to get sick of karaoke. But it was also the first time Alex came to sing with us. And now we all know why. Because he sings like William Hung! Which of course was a deliberate act from him. It was hard getting him to sing in the first place. He kept insisting that he doesn't sing, period. He's such a liar because he obviously practised hard singing like Hung! Or he just has a natural talent for goofing around. haha.
Got back in time to countdown with Janet over Australian red wine, chocolates and Thai preserved mangoes. Janet just flew back from Australia that night. She loves it there and says it's possible for her to live there! hee..Now it's time to find her an Australian guy. Her trip made me miss Australia so much, especially Melbourne. I have to go back one day.
Hmm, I seldom write about such stuff. Seems too trivia. But I really have nothing much to write about and I just had the urge to write. Well, I did wish for a light hearted perspective for the new year....
Monday, January 02, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment