


My attempt to capture the moments of my students cleaning the school failed as you can see from most of the pictures. I caused a disruption when I went up to the 1 nensei during the school's cleaning session. Maybe because of my appearance & my sleek and white camera, they weren't very keen at doing their jobs. Or they could be like that all the time...mucking around like those 2 boys :OIt was the hardest to get natural photos of the girls. I told them no
posing, and they would giggle and say "OK!", pretend to be doing their cleaning while they kept looking at me! Well, I do understand that it's a woman's nature to want to look good for the camera. :) And the boys thought that it's fun to run away from me when I tried to take their pictures. I was running between the classrooms after a few boys! Or some of them would be trying out different weird poses and hollering at me to take their picures.It would probably be my fault if that storey wasn't properly cleaned today because the girls were too busy chatting with me, and the boys too busy running away or getting on my nerves by asking me many sexually related questions in English!
No comments:
Post a Comment